One question I get asked quite often is, “Alan, how do I overcome the fear of failure?”
Surveys show that 78% of the time, the fear of failure is based on a false perception of reality, which has a negative effect on our performance.
To overcome this, most people try to “think positive”, or tell themselves “You’ve got this!”, or they psyche themselves with positive affirmations.
But the problem is these surface techniques don’t always work when it’s actual crunch time!
So what can you do?
Watch this video if:
– You have a goal that you have been putting off, but you can’t get over your fear, even though you know you would succeed if you went all in.
– You have an upcoming presentation, or exam, or date that you want to go well.
– You want to take control of your perceptions
In this video, you will learn:
- How Your Subconscious Beliefs Affect Your Results
- How To Perform At Your Best For Your Next Important Event/Opportunity
- 4 Steps To Overcome The Fear of Failure
Feeling out of shape and want to kickstart your training?
Join hundreds of people like you around the world in the INVX 30-Day Kickstarter Challenge! Whether you are an absolute beginner or a more experienced athlete, the INVX Kickstarter program is designed to kickstart your training so that your body and mind feels like yours again!
About Invincible Worldwide
Invincible Worldwide’s mission is to empower people to be physically, mentally and socially extraordinary. Alan La, founder of Invincible Worldwide is an International Sports Karate Association Hall-of-Famed Martial Artist, Best-Selling Author, Speaker and Young Australian of the Year finalist. Together with his team, they provide world-class physical and mindset training programs, seminars and performances for people all over the world.