The Front Kick Block is both an offensive and defensive technique. It relies on the strong conditioning of the hands to be able to block a front kick and at the same time cut into the shins of the opponent.
– Apply the knife hand: thumbs tucked in, fingers tensed
– Do not cross your hands, keep both hands in line
– Focus on blocking with the front hand. The rear hand is a back up, to block the opponent’s foot.
– Breathe out from the stomach upon impact
– Practice with your partner 10 times on each leg to condition the hands and shins
THE P3MA SKILLS TRAINING SERIES
Alan La created Invincible Worldwide to inspire the world to elevate their training and strive to be extraordinary in life. P3MA is not about a martial arts style. Style separates people. It is about building peak performance skills to help you become extraordinary.
Show us videos/photos of you practicing these skills on Instagram, Facebook or Youtube – tag @InvincibleWorldwide or @alanlaworldwide and use the hashtag #InvincibleAthlete.
THE 30-DAY PEAK PERFORMANCE BODY WORKOUT PROGRAM
GET YOUR TRAINING STARTED with the #1 Bestselling workout, “The 21-Minute Peak Performance Body Workout Guide”, created by Invincible Worldwide founder, Alan La, to help busy people build a high functional body!