WHAT IS LEVEL-UP DAY?
Our mission is to help the kids become physically, mentally and socially extraordinary, by developing their Strength, Skills and Mindset, so that they can be prepared for success in school and life.
Level-UP Day is a celebration day for your child’s training in The Invincible Juniors Program and it’s also a formal grading for the Invincible Kids to potentially earn their next belt.
It is based on the knowledge and skills that they have gained according to the requirements set out in the curriculum. It will test their aptitude in executing techniques and attitude developed from the Invincible Leadership Mindsets, under a high pressure environment.
1. HOW DO I KNOW MY CHILD IS READY FOR LEVEL-UP DAY?
CLICK HERE for details about how the Progression Trackers work.
Not every child will be moving up, if it’s not the right time for them. We believe in making the kids EARN their achievements, rather than giving out “participation” awards.
If we feel they are ready for the next level, your child will receive an Invitation letter to attend the upcoming Level-UP Day.
2. HOW DO I REGISTER MY CHILD FOR LEVEL-UP DAY?
Please remember to register by the registration close date, as we cannot accept registrations on the day because we want to have your certificates and belts ready on the day!
3. WHAT TIME DO I NEED TO ARRIVE ON LEVEL-UP DAY?
Unlike most traditional martial arts, our gradings don’t take hours with a lot of waiting. We have created an organised, efficient system so that it’s quicker, yet we are able to focus on each child more effectively.
There will be a time schedule for each child, so you don’t have to come from the beginning of the day.
If you are registered for Level-UP Day, we will be releasing the time schedule on the week before the day, once all registrations are finalised, so that you know what time to arrive.
To make sure you don’t miss the Facebook post announcement, follow these 4 steps:
HOW TO GET NOTIFIED:
STEP 1: Go to the Facebook Group
STEP 2: Tap on the 3 dots on the top right corner
STEP 3: Go to “Manage Notifications”
STEP 4: Select “All Posts”
Here are 3 places where you can find the time schedule:
- You will find the Time Schedule within the Invincible Parents’ Facebook Group.
- Via the same registration link that you used to book: https://cp.mystudio.io/e/?=110/307
- We will also have a printed version on the Reception desk on the week before Level-UP Day.
4. WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO LEVEL-UP DAY?
Level-UP Day is a formal event. Students must be well groomed and in FULL TRAINING UNIFORM in order to grade. This means:
- Invincible Worldwide T-Shirt
- Current Belt
- Black Pants
- For Boys: Hair must be well-groomed
- For Girls: Hair must be tied back
- Uniform must be neat and ironed
All the best to all the kids on your Level-UP Day!!
We are so very proud of you all and can’t wait to see you showcase your progress in your journey! 🙂